H3LLCAT X

Switching server maybe?

8 posts in this topic

hello guys as everyone can see inf2 is mostly empty for a while now! So i was thinking maybe we could replace it with an isnipe server for a week or so just to see if we get more players..... Plus we never had an isnipe server so that would be new.

4 people like this

It's a very good idea but i think it should be an update for inf2 to make this server great

But anywas .... im with u bro , so a big +1

Edited by Aziz
1 person likes this

I always support the idea of having an Isnipe server (WE isnipe server) but replacing inf server with isnipe server even for a period , that isn't a good idea for me ... well that's just my opinion , the decision goes back to the owners .

I think that many players want to play INF. When I joined Tekno, I always played Inf, but iSnipe isn't a bad idea. And +1 about DLC :D:D:D

1 person likes this

WE is known for INF servers. Replacing it looks like a bad idea but I always support having an iSnipe server.

4 people like this

I'd say INF won't be replaced any time soon. It's what the clan is born with and what it will continue with. This might be an additional server, if it gains popularity, in the case it is made.

3 people like this

Well since its just not possible for us to remove the inf server then just add the 4th server for a while and we should see if player joins if not we can remove it 

1 person likes this