Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
babo 1

Happy birthday Mr naem :)

14 posts in this topic

to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the  to the to the   

happy birthday my brotherrrrrr :) and today is your day xD enjoy bro :) 

Greetings to you bro because you don't forget anyone from WE family and always post the topic to him :) <3 Good luck bro ^^     Mr Naem :)

3 people like this

auchhh .. babo .. =D .. T to the H to the A to the N to the K to the Y to the O to the U to the S to the O to the M to the U to the C to the H brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 =D .. im not expect i got this ..btw thank you .. and thank to All WE family Wish to me ..thank you so much .. May God Bless you All and our Clan =D .. Amen =D <3

2 people like this

Happy birthday Naem ! Have a nice one (:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, DaviX15-9 said:

Happy birthday again :D

T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the D to the A to the V to the I to the X to the 1 to the 5 to the - to the 9 =D @DaviX15-9

4 hours ago, Roach said:

Belated Happy Birthday @NaEm brother!

T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the R to the O to the A to the C to the H brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 =D @Roach

2 hours ago, MaDi_Dz said:

Happy birthday Naem ! Have a nice one (:

T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the M to the A to the D to the I =D <3 @MaDi_Dz

31 minutes ago, AndroiderPwNz said:

Happy birthday! :D

T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the A to the N to the D to the R to the O to the O to the O to the O hahahaha xD <3 =D

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, savanni said:

Happy Birthday :)

T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the S to the A to the V to the A to the N to the N to the I xD @savanni

1 person likes this

Wow wow wow!!!! Happy anniversary to the greatest vocalist the WE clan has ever had xD :cry_laugh:

And there you have special quote with a beatiful background image to make it inspirational af

best-anniversary-quotes.jpg

Edited by Filipe_Stark
3 people like this

On 5/27/2017 at 6:37 PM, Mr SAN said:

T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the M to the R to the . to the S to the A to the N @Mr SAN

On 5/30/2017 at 2:05 AM, Filipe_Stark said:

Wow wow wow!!!! Happy anniversary to the greatestvocalist the WE clan has ever had xD :cry_laugh:

And there you have special quote with a beatiful background image to make it inspirational af

best-anniversary-quotes.jpg

starkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .. dang hahaha .. T to the H to the A to the N to the k to the Y to the O to the U to the S to the T to the A to the R to the K to the I to the E to the E to the E .. hahahaha .. awesome .. chearsssss =D <3 <3 <3 love you brother <3 thank you so much @Filipe_Stark

I am late as always :( but still

Happy birthday NAEAMAAAA VIRUSSSSS